THE PROBLEM: The enemy is change. We have a dislike for change but desire to see things improve. What makes change so hard:
- Time constraints
- Lack of personal motivation- when personal motivation stops, learning stops. You’ve got to want it.
- Short attention spans
- Present conditioning of attitudes and behaviors; the comfort zone; inertia
- Task orientation; urgency slavery
- Distain for process, concepts and theory
- Lack of integration into work life
- Behavioral change through spaced repetition, a learning technique that turns ideas into automatic actions
- Regular evaluation from self and from others
- Daily tracking
- Motivation of personal goal seeking
- Team goal seeking
- Action learning cycle: Impute principles through spaced repetition; Do and Apply; Measure; Review and learn; Repeat
- Accountability: of small mastermind group; peers in threes (triads); mentors
THE RESULTS GROUP PROCESS
- Precourse assessment by personal interview with participant and by a 360 degree assessment from his team. We will assist in the development of a personal growth plan, with course goals, results desired, and a Personal Plan of Action based on personal goals.
- Tailored behavior change achieved through multi-sensory spaced repetition learning techniques which include the use of audio and visual text and exercises. (3-4 hours per session by audio, text and reflective thinking exercises).
- Strengthening mentor relationships to hold participants accountable to improvement.
- Facilitated interactive weekly to monthly sessions (2 - 3 hours per session) for learning, support, accountability, defining goals and actions to be taken and reporting on measurable goals.
- Self-administered systems of goal seeking, planning, tracking and evaluation and other tools.
- Feedback to the decision maker as appropriate on progress toward individual and group goals.
- One-on-one follow through, by phone or in person, to influence what it takes to hit the process goals.
- Results Management One year review if chosen, tracking and follow up to drive transformation.